Co-labs, Community Specialist (Front Desk Associate)
The Community Specialist will be the primary point of contact for the community and will act as the face of Co-labs Coworking Spaces and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome. You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, reservations and guests services.
The Community Specialist should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team. Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach.
Ultimately, the Community Specialist should be able to ensure our front desk provides professional and friendly service to our community. The Community Specialist will be a key member of the team to create a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our members through events and building relationships between members.
- Be the first and last point of contact for your building
- Cover the front desk during business hours
- Greet and check-in member guests
- Greet people who come in for tours, track walk-ins, schedule tours, and send confirmation emails
- Manage Member check-ins and check-outs
- Prepare and distribute promotional materials to guests/potential members
- Answer “walk-up” member and guest questions or refer inquirer to additional resources
- Work on community initiatives designed to develop connections between members, including member introductions, event support, email and print communications
- Be active on the Iron Front Cowork member network
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community
- Assist with move-ins and move-outs; prepare and distribute member welcome packets
- Assist with building operations and maintenance to ensure highest level of member experience
- Mail and Package responsibilities as needed
- Identify issues for escalation to Community Manager and document accordingly
- Minimum Diploma in Hospitality, Business Management or equivalent. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Highly energized individual that enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills, able to bring solutions to the table.
- A team player with a positive attitude, able to work under pressure, comfortable with dealing with time-sensitive tasks and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Customer service and/or sales experience a plus.
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
- Passion for entrepreneurial communities.
- Passion and understanding for Co-labs mission and values.
- Proficient in basic computer skills.
If you think you are suitable for the job, email your resume and a clear photo of yourself to [email protected]
If you’d like to attach any other documents that you think will impress us, feel free to do so!
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.