Coworking is much more than an office space alternative. It’s difficult to find an office space nowadays that has almost everything taken care for you. Here are 6 reasons why you should move your business into a coworking space.
1. Creates Structure. For freelancers working from home, there is an abundance of distractions. Keeping work separate from home allows you to keep structure in your life, and provides a reason to get out of the house.
2. Increases productivity. An office environment creates an energy and mindset that can only come from interacting with fellow workers. According to a study featured on Office Vibe, a coworking office environment made 64% of entrepreneurs more productive, 70% felt healthier than working in a traditional office setting, and 90% of entrepreneurs more confident. In a coworking space, where everyone is busy on their own passion projects, this buzz will drive you to make your own business a success.
3. Avoiding loneliness and get inspired by other like minded people. Socializing with like minded-people and creative minds is equally important to clear your vision and reach your goals easily.
4. Networking and collaborations are an ease. Coworking spaces support regular community events and programmes conceived, designed and developed to facilitate its members in a way that he/ she gets to learn new skills.
5. Flexibility in working. The environment of coworking spaces is very flexible and there are no strict rules to follow. A member can book the desk he desires and work according to his/her own will without having to be accountable to anyone. It is easy to scale up your office space if your team grows by switching plans which can be done easily.
6. Less office expenditure. Coworking spaces give entrepreneurs and young startups an opportunity to work in a fully equipped office without having to worry about setting up their own private office. Establishing an office can be a tedious task that requires a lot of funds. One major benefit of coworking is that it is the best way to work in an office with minimum investment. By working in a coworking space you can operate your business without indulging in expenses that come with setting up an office.
11 Incredible Coworking Statistics by Alison Robins