About the role
We are looking for a serious go getter, who is savvy in numbers, experienced in business development and sales. If you love the idea of connecting with people and are passionate about driving memberships and building new networking opportunities, this job is for you. We're always on the look out for a hustler to join our #LabFam. So if this fits your personality, this job's for you!
- Generate and qualify leads through inbound and outbound methods.
- Sourcing and acquiring new member acquisition across the network of Co-labs Coworking spaces as well as supporting the search for strategic partnerships with relevant organisations and ecosystem players.
- Plan and execute all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas.
- Represent Co-labs Coworking at networking and business events in direct contact with partners and clients.
- Develop and maintain a customer database.
- Build strong relationships with the existing and prospective customers and secure a strong business network in the market.
- Negotiate and close deals in accordance with the policies & procedures of Co-labs Coworking.
- Keep informed on the strategic direction and product offerings of our competitors to internal stakeholder.
- Undergraduate with at least 1 year of relevant experience
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Strong communication and people skills
- Self-motivated hustler. Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Cheerful, proactive, problem-solver, independent thinkers, values teamwork
- Strong interest in startups and the startup ecosystem is a plus
- Excellent verbal communication skills (English & Bahasa Malaysia), Mandarin is a plus
- Excellent written skills (English)