About the role
We are on the lookout for a friendly and competent individual who can provide day to day administrative support to either a team or an individual. This role is vital for the smooth-running of the company. You would need to be independent, and have excellent organization and time management skills. Previous experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Generate quotation, tax invoice, utilization of AutoCount system (create receipt payment) and other finance systems.
- To assist Business Development department in administrative and operational functions.
- To provide support in preparation and collation of monthly reports.
- To maintain a good filing system and proper documentation.
- To coordinate and follow through with promotions materials, agreements, contract renewals & cancellations, approvals and monthly member rental fees.
- To be able to manage incoming calls/ enquiries, provide feedback, reports and be able to build relationships with existing members and new tenants.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting or equivalent. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- SPM with minimum 2 years working experience in the related to administrative or accounting can also be considered.
- Proven admin or assistant experience.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
- Proficient in basic computer and Microsoft skills.
- Customer service and/or sales experience a plus.