About the role
We are on the lookout for a passionate marketer, who loves the idea of conceptualizing and executing marketing campaigns out to promote our brand. You will own the lifecycle stages of lead generation and inbound lead communications and will work closely with an awesome team to execute these brilliant ideas together. On top of that, if you love the idea of communicating with people and are passionate about driving memberships and building new networking opportunities, this job’s for you!
- Work with team lead on developing omnichannel marketing campaigns, including inbound lead generation customer service, basic graphic design skills, copywriting and proofreading creative copy for paid campaigns, social channels, website blog and marketing collaterals.
- Devising and presenting highly creative ideas and promotional strategies of tactical and non-tactical campaign execution.
- Execute digital marketing strategies that include performance marketing, paid advertising, website and portal management, SEO, social media, content marketing, e-mail marketing, campaign management and CRM management via various platforms.
- Responsible for Inbound customer relationship management, including attending to all customer inquiries across channels such as e-mail, website and direct messaging.
- Responsible for any third-party marketing services, partnership and collaboration.
- Bachelor's degree/Diploma in marketing, communications, PR, or any other related field with a minimum work experience of 2 years or more.
- A wordsmith with strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate the brand voice to leads and potential customers via both online and offline channels.
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, and multitasking skills.
- A people-oriented team player with a positive attitude, able to work under pressure, comfortable with dealing with time-sensitive tasks, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve when faced with new challenges and deliver quality work in an efficient manner
- Proficient in basic computer skills such as Microsoft Office. (Basic knowledge in Adobe apps is a plus)
- Familiarity with social media platforms, Mailchimp, Google Analytics and e-mail platforms is a plus.