About the role
We are on the lookout for a passionate marketer, who loves the idea of conceptualizing and executing marketing campaigns out to promote our brand. You will own the lifecycle stages of lead generation and inbound lead communications and will work closely with an awesome team to execute these brilliant ideas together. On top of that, if you love the idea of communicating with people and are passionate about driving memberships and building new networking opportunities, this job’s for you!
- Overseeing and developing omnichannel marketing campaigns, including inbound lead generation customer service, copywriting and proofreading creative copy for paid campaigns, social channels, website blog, and more.
- Devising and presenting highly creative ideas and promotional strategies in terms of tactical and non-tactical campaign execution.
- Responsible for inbound customer relationship management, including attending to all customer inquiries across channels such as e-mail, website, direct messaging, and more
- Integral support to the marketing team in terms of executing all campaigns
- Provide interdepartmental support to other teams
- Bachelor's degree/Diploma in marketing, communications, PR, or any other related field with a minimum work experience of 2 years or more.
- A wordsmith with strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate the brand voice to leads and potential customers via both online and offline channels.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- A people-oriented team player with a positive attitude, able to work under pressure, comfortable with dealing with time-sensitive tasks, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Familiarity with social media platforms, Mailchimp, Google Analytics and e-mail platforms is a plus