About the role
Co-labs Coworking is on the lookout for a marketing extraordinaire to spearhead the team to greater heights. Our ideal candidate is a well-experienced marketer, a great leader and team player and is familiar with working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Develop an overall 360° marketing strategy to achieve overall business objectives and revenue targets.
- Brand Communications: Position Co-labs Coworking in a fiercely competitive environment to make the brand locally relevant and loved and increase customer engagement.
- Local Campaign Management: Lead the development, management, and execution of tactical and non-tactical campaigns for inbound lead generation, working closely with creative and media agencies, internal departments and partners to deliver key results.
- Public Relations and Media: Lead the development of PR to maximize cross-promotion & brand exposure opportunities via various media outlets.
- Partnerships: Build strategic long term partnerships to drive memberships and other non-recurring income.
- Digital Marketing: Devise sound digital marketing strategies that include performance marketing, paid advertising, website and portal management, SEO, social media, content marketing, e-mail marketing, campaign management and CRM management via various platforms.
- To collaborate closely with the business development team to develop marketing strategies for effective lead generation.
- Offline: Oversee the development of offline advertising in print, merchandise development and other offline media.
- Responsible for all 3rd party negotiations with suppliers, vendors, agencies and business partners.
What You Are:
- A problem-solver that is able to proactively identify and reactively anticipate and resolve potential issues that may arise with sound solutions and strategies.
- A creative thinker who is able to think from the perspective of a potential and build marketing campaigns that address key pain points.
- A visionary that is a great leader, meticulous and passionate about coworking with a can-do attitude and own end-to-end projects.
- A data and results driven individual that can form sound quantitative approaches that deliver ROI and the ability to utilize existing data to make informed decisions.
- A team player that can understand team challenges and to be able to build team empathy in while delivering results at the same time.
- A communicator with a positive mindset able to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to plan, implement and measure all branding efforts & strategies.
- A natural leader that is able to train, manage and motivate the marketing team to execute marketing strategies.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Multimedia or any related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing and advertising experience. Experience in the coworking industry will be a plus.
- A highly creative mind that can help us establish meaningful connections between all stakeholders and able to continuously innovate our brand values and positioning.
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing and offline marketing channels with a great eye for creative positioning and execution.
- A high attention to detail, with the ability to deliver key results within stipulated timelines with a great command of English.
- Experienced in using various marketing platforms and tools such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook for Business, Google Ads, GDN, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Crisp and etc.
- A solid understanding of owning the marketing budget and key marketing metrics.
- Great interpersonal skills, a natural leader and team-player able to fit in a diversified and dynamic working environment.