About the role
The Member Relations Assistant will be the primary point of contact for the community and will act as the face of Co-labs Coworking Spaces and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome. You will be responsible for all the correspondence of the Coworking Space. The Member Relations Assistant should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude. Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach. Ultimately, the Member Relations Assistant should be able to ensure a professional and friendly service to our community.
- To be the first and last point of contact for your building
- Responsible of opening and closing of the space.
- Greet and check members and guests in.
- Assist and channel tours for potential members, and track walk-ins.
- Assist bookings for meeting rooms and event space including payment processes.
- Handling of incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls and enquiries to the appropriate department.
- Attend to member’s and guest’s questions or refer inquirer to additional resources.
- Handle and problem solve members related issue.
- Handle all incoming mails and parcels.
- Handling of loaned items such as gym passes, temporary cards and IT equipment.
- Prepare and distribute member welcome packets
- Responsible of keeping the space clean.
- Filing of agreement, onboarding and exit checklist, and client’s documentation.
- Update members billing data to finance and business development for invoicing purposes.
- Sending of invoices to all members and follow up payment collection.
- Work closely with operations department on member relations matters.
- Manage Member check-ins and check-outs.
- Minimum SPM with proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- A team player with a positive attitude, able to work under pressure, comfortable with dealing with time-sensitive tasks and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Customer service is a plus.
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
- Proficient in basic computer skills.