Co-labs Coworking Tropicana Gardens
About the role
The Member Relations Executive will be the primary point of contact for the community and will act as the face of Co-labs Coworking Spaces and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome and be the main point of contact for all members in the space. The Member Relations Executive should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude. .Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with member feedback and has a solid customer service approach. Ultimately, the Member Relations Executive should be able to ensure a professional and friendly service to our community.
- To be the primary point of contact for members and guests to handle various day-to-day front desk responsibilities
- To provide members and guests with exceptional service by understanding their needs, fulfilling their requests, and offering timely solutions
- To collaborate and work with other inter departments such as finance, operations, IT, and business development on specific tasks
- To demonstrate a full understanding of our products, services, and offerings
- To be responsible for invoicing, monthly payment collections, and membership contracts
- Minimum Diploma in Hospitality, Business Management, or equivalent. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- A team player with a positive attitude, able to work under pressure, comfortable with dealing with time-sensitive tasks, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service and/or sales experience a plus
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
- Proficient in basic computer skills