About the role
We are on the lookout for an individual who can take the lead in providing exceptional service to our members and visitors, resolve problems and keep the space functioning to its potential. This position forms an integral part of the team and is all about ensuring the smooth running and operations of the space. You would need to be a problem-solver, quick decision maker and independent personality on the get-go.
- Assist and manage the daily operational logistics of the coworking space.
- Responsible for managing inventory and optimal procurement of all supplies
- Assist in the expansion of all projects and work closely with the team towards timely completion
- Manage and prepare duty rosters for all Casual-workers.
- Highlight underlying issues within the workspace and provide solutions to increase efficiency.
- Oversee administrative operations of the space and ensure that all payments, claims etc are completed.
- Oversee the coordination of all events in the space and ensure that they run smoothly.
- A bachelor's degree/diploma holder with 1-2 years of experience in Operations/ Events Management
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strong communication and people skills
- Capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment
- Cheerful, proactive, problem-solver, values teamwork
- Strong interest in startups and the startup ecosystem is a plus
- Excellent verbal communication skills (English & Bahasa Malaysia)
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply