This workshop will concentrate on learning ReactJS from scratch.
It is intended for the following audiences:
- Developers that is required to use ReactJS in their work and would like to learn more about the tooling and best-practices when using it.
- Experienced developers working on backend development who would like to start exploring frontend development. - Frontend developers that have experience with other frameworks (e.g. Angular & Vue) and would like to learn about ReactJS.
- Technology decision-makers that want to understand the features and capacities of React.
- Using React without build tools
- Tools around React
- Webpack & Babel
- React cores -
- Function vs Class components
- React lifecycle methods
- Common React use cases
- API calls
- Routing for SPA
- Code splitting
This workshop assumes that you have at least basic understanding of HTML/CSS/JS. If you know how to add a button element in a HTML and a script tag to trigger events, then you're good to go. Kindly bring your own laptop - this is a hands-on workshop.
09:30AM Guest Registration
10:00 AM Workshop Introduction (TIOF + TechUp + Co-labs)
Human Rights & Digital Rights Applied cases
10:15AM Session Part 1 - Using React without build tools
12:00 PM Lunch Break
01:00PM Session Part 2 - React Cores
03:15PM Session Part 3 - Common React use cases
04:30PM Workshop EndsSIGN UP HERE